One of the biggest drains on your cash flow can be leasing delays and extended vacancies. It goes without saying that not having tenants in your home means no rent check coming in. But what can you do to make sure vacancies are as short as possible? Here are some tips from Specialized Fort Worth.
- Rent Ready – We can help with the rent-ready process as your property management company. Fort Worth tenants are looking for a place that is professionally cleaned, re-keyed, and up to date functionally and cosmetically before they view it.
- Right Price – When your home is priced too high it will dissuade many tenants from looking. However, pricing your home too low will cut your profits. Our local property managers will give your home an expert evaluation to find the best price for your rental.
- Marketing – An aggressive marketing plan is something Fort Worth property managers strongly recommend. Posting your property on 20-40 websites, using video tours, and posting high quality images will attract tenants quickly.
- Viewing – Most potential tenants want to do a physical walk-through of the property before signing a lease. Your property managers suggest making it easy for tenants to schedule a viewing of the property 24/7.
- Screen Applicants – Rigorous applicant screening including credit, background, employment, and rental history will all help you avoid problem tenants and issues down the road.
- Extended Leases – If your current lease expires at an inactive time during the rental season, consider extending it so it comes up for rent during the active season.
Keep Your Tenants Happy
We are the property management company Fort Worth landlords have trusted for almost 30 years because we know the most important piece to making your investment a success: keep your tenants happy! The number one reason tenants move out is poor service. Responding promptly and respectfully to tenant requests makes a huge difference when the time comes to renew.
Choose the Right Fort Worth Property Managers
The right Fort Worth property managers can make all the difference when it comes to shorter vacancies. Go with the industry leading property management company and let us help you get your property leased today. Call Specialized Fort Worth to learn more about our services!