Are you wondering how to make your rental property stand out from others in the neighborhood? For two properties in the same neighborhood that have similar square footage and number of bedrooms, why should a tenant choose your property? Try to put yourself in your tenant’s shoes and think about some amenities that would make a difference.
5 Low-Cost Amenities to Make Your Home Stand Out
- Pet Policies: Many landlords assume pets are bad for property management. Arlington, TX, pet owners are usually willing to pay an extra pet deposit, and you may be able to charge higher rent than your no pet competitors.
- Washer and Dryer: Most single-family homes in the Fort Worth area have hook-ups for a washer and dryer. Investing a few hundred dollars in a set will make for a desirable upgrade.
- Off-Street Parking: Most tenants will not want to park their car on the street all the time. If your rental property doesn’t already have off-street parking, consider laying gravel or pouring a driveway.
- Online Portal: Your tenants can save time and reduce hassle if they can pay rent and submit maintenance tickets from the comfort of their home. A good Arlington property management company like Specialized Property Management has this option for all properties they manage.
- Updated Fixtures: Take a look around your home. Are all the fixtures up to date? Changing light fixtures or faucets can make a huge difference in the way a home feels, without having to spend a lot of money renovating.
Property Management Arlington TX Is Easy With Happy Tenants
The easiest way to reduce turnover, vacancies, and evictions is to make sure your tenants are happy. Keep your property well maintained and up to code, and you’re off to a good start. Giving your tenants desirable amenities means they are more likely to stay when the lease ends. You can make things even easier for yourself, and your tenants, when you hire experienced professional Arlington property management. Specialized Property Management has the years of expertise you need to keep costs down and tenants happy. For a free consultation call Specialized Property management today!