At Specialized Property Management, we enjoy providing outstanding service to our great tenants, and if it’s time for you to move on, we hope you have enjoyed your stay in one of the properties we manage. We know that moving is often stressful, and you probably have a lot of details and deadlines that you’re paying attention to as you pack and schedule. As you are preparing to move onto your next adventure, we ask you to please follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth transition. When we work together, the move-out process goes a lot more smoothly for tenants, owners, and our property management team. Read more
For Fort Worth landlords and investors, a successful rental experience starts with tenant selection.
A good tenant offers you many things, mostly predictability and profit. You’ll earn a reliable rental income every month, your property will increase in value, and your ROI will steadily grow throughout the tenancy. A bad tenant, however, will lead to problems and expenses. Bad tenants come with risks, including the risk that they won’t pay rent. Bad tenants can also cause property damage or lead you towards evictions, which are expensive and time-consuming.
No one can predict with 100 percent accuracy how a tenant will turn out. However, you can protect yourself and your property with a strategic tenant placement process. Many smart landlords focus on screening.
Take your time and put in the work that’s required to find the best tenant in Fort Worth. If you are struggling with time or resources, hand the process over to a professional property manager. A good property manager will lease your home quickly to a well-qualified tenant, saving you stress and time.
In an analysis of 30 rental markets, Business Insider ranked Dallas as the #1 place to buy a rental property. The Dallas Fort Worth area has become a booming economic center with large businesses, such as Toyota, moving to the area in the near future. With high paying jobs and cultural amenities like museums and theaters, you can be sure Dallas Fort Worth will attract many families who want to rent single-family homes.
Protect Your Investment With Property Management Fort Worth
For investors wanting to buy property in the Dallas Fort Worth area, there has never been a better time. Mortgages are still reasonable, with the median-investment home costing $199,300, and rents around $1,630. Dallas Fort Worth is a great place to purchase an investment home and make a big return, and with professional, experienced property management, Fort Worth landlords can make even more.
With Expert Property Managers, Fort Worth Landlords Win
Owning rental property is all about keeping your costs down. Cash flow is everything, but cutting corners can have consequences. Even though Dallas Fort Worth is a great rental market, landlords can lose big if their property is not run properly. Too often, landlords think owning property in a booming area will be an automatic win. Rental property is a long-term investment, and if it is not managed well, your investment could go south. With experienced property managers, Fort Worth landlords can keep costs down by performing proactive maintenance, placing qualified tenants, and avoiding costly mistakes.
For Property Managers Fort Worth Landlords Trust, Call Specialized
If you own rental property in the Fort Worth area, call Specialized Property Management. We have been in the business for almost 30 years helping landlords make the best return on their investment. Our property management team has the experience and professionalism you need to make the most out of this booming rental market. Real estate is a long-term investment, and with Specialized you can be sure your investment is stable for years to come. Call Specialized today to learn more about all our services.
Property Management Fort Worth Recommends Energy Saving Techniques For Renters
Following these energy saving techniques in your rental home is not only good for the environment, it is good for your pocketbook. With just a few simple steps you could save hundreds of dollars per year on your energy bill! Share this list with your landlord to see if they can help or have any more tips to make your home energy efficient.
Our Best Energy Saving Tips
- Switch out all light bulbs, or just your the most used ones, for more energy efficient bulbs. Turn off lights every time you leave a room to save even more!
- If you need a room air conditioner, compare ENERGY STAR qualified models that use less energy than standard models.
- Installing a programmable thermostat will help with your heating and cooling costs because it automatically adjusts the temperature when you are gone or asleep.
- Remember that electronics account for a large portion of your household energy costs and they could be using energy even when turned off. To be sure you are not wasting energy unplug power cords when not in use, or use a power switch with an on/off button.
- Choose a short shower over taking a bath and you can save gallons of water.
- Clean or replace air filters regularly. If you need help with this contact your property managers. Fort Worth rental homes need regular maintenance like this to ensure their homes are clean and up to code.
- Use curtains to let sun in during cold weather and keep sun out during hot weather.
- Use your washer’s cold water setting whenever possible to save money on heating hot water. Do not overdry your clothes and hang them outside if possible.
Specialized the Property Management Fort Worth Trusts!
Specialized Property Management has the property managers Fort Worth trusts for everything from marketing their home to reducing maintenance and energy costs. Our property managers care about making your investment a success which means keeping costs down while ensuring your rental home is a healthy, clean, and happy place to live. To learn more about our full service property management company call today!
From the one-man operation to the local mom-and-pop property managers, Fort Worth landlords have a lot of choices when it comes to who manages their rental properties. So why should you choose Specialized? On the surface, it looks like we offer the same thing as the competition, but in reality that isn’t true. Let us show you a few reasons we’re an industry leading property management company.
Our Property Managers Get the Job Done
We are the property management Fort Worth landlords have trusted for almost 30 years because we have the experience and local expertise to help you get the best return on your investment. Unlike the smaller operations our office has the staff, technology, and resources to turn your investment into a success. It shows in our results. Our property managers are known for:
- Shorter vacancies
- Better qualified tenants
- Lower eviction rates
- Quality, cost effective maintenance
- Fewer costly mistakes
With all these great results, it is no wonder we are an industry leader with thousands of properties nationwide!
The Property Management Fort Worth Landlords Choose to Save Money
Discount property management offices often end up costing landlords more than they realize. You may pay less in monthly fees, but, in the end, you pay more because of mistakes, mismanagement, and simple lack of experience. Specialized is technology driven and run like a business, because that is exactly what it is. Part of getting the best return on your investment is minimizing mistakes and streamlining processes. With our combination of local, experienced professionals, and proven processes, you know you’re getting the best in the business. So don’t wait, call us today to hear about all the services we offer!
Many investors assume owning rental property will be an easy, relatively hands-off investment. They don’t realize the complexity and risks associated with owning a rental home. That’s why Specialized, the property management Fort Worth owners have trusted for over 30 years, have put together this list of common property mistakes you can avoid.
AVOID THESE MISTAKES
Why should you hire property managers? Fort Worth landlords know that these mistakes can be costly and hire experienced, professional property managers to help them and protect their investment.
- When You Are Getting Your Property Rented: too many vacancy days, poor property selection, bad marketing strategy, and inadequate property preparation all lead to your losing money as a rental property owner. Specialized Fort Worth will help you choose and prepare a property so that it won’t sit with an unwanted vacancy.
- Your Tenant Interactions: Lax tenant qualifications, negative interactions, high turnover, and inadequate rent processes contribute to a bad relationship with your tenants. Poor tenant relationships will not only give you a bad reputation as a property owner but also mean tenants aren’t likely to stay once their lease is up. Your Specialized Team will handle all the tenant interactions and make sure a qualified tenant is always occupying your property.
- Property Owner Issues: Violations, neglecting inspections, insufficient maintenance, and cash flow problems are all behind the scenes issues that many property owners don’t think about when they first purchase an investment property. When you hire the property management Fort Worth landlords trust, you know these issues will all be taken care of by experienced professionals. You can rest easy knowing your property and your tenants are being cared for by the industry leading management team.
SPECIALIZED Specialized: PROPERTY MANAGERS FORT WORTH LANDLORDS TRUST
Avoid these common rental property mistakes by hiring the right property management. Fort Worth landlords have trusted Specialized for over 30 years because they know we take care of everything concerning your rental home so you can sit back and relax. Specialized is the partner you need to improve the cash flow, efficiency, and stability of your investment properties. Call us today to learn more about our property management services.
YOUR SPECIALIZED OFFICES
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Fax: (817) 377-1201
Dallas, TX 75240
Fax: (214) 296-9380
Dallas Property Management
San Antonio, TX 78232
Fax: (210) 477-3600
San Antonio Property Management
For more information on Specialized Property Management, visit Specialized247.com
CITIES WE SERVE
Denton Property Management
Aledo Property Management
Keller Property Management
Arlington Property Management
North Richland Hills Property Management
Weatherford Property Management
Burleson Property Management
Mansfield Property Management
White Settlement Property Management
Benbrook Property Management
Crowley Property Management
Specialized Property Management
is a Real Estate Brokerage licensed by the State of Texas, TREC license number 0375514
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
TRUSTED BY FORT WORTH PROPERTY OWNERS
Fort Worth Property Management Blog
- Communicating with Your Fort Worth Property Manager: What to Know
- Moving Out of Your Rental Home in Fort Worth: Tenants Checklist
- Tenant’s Guide to Moving Into Your Fort Worth Rental Home
- Security Deposits & How They Work | Specialized Property Management Fort Worth Tenant Tips
- Renting Out Your Home in Fort Worth: What to Know