As a rental property owner, you want to avoid the stress involved in managing rentals, but you also want professional service from local experts that you can trust to manage your property well.
If you’re looking for property management in Fort Worth, the Specialized Property Management team is the best in the field. We have over 30 years of experience in the Fort Worth area and a 98% rating for customer satisfaction. Using the latest in digital technology, we have systems that have been proven effective in managing all aspects of property management: finding rental clients, enabling online payment, and much more.
Professional rental management companies save you time, money, and, of course, the stress that comes with dealing with the myriad of issues involved in managing a property. With the services of Specialized Property Management, you’ll no longer have to worry about long vacancy periods, poor tenants, or the dangers of high tenant turnover. You also won’t need to worry about meeting local regulations and complying with the laws that apply to rental properties. We will also make sure that you get the best insurance coverage for your rental properties at a cost-effective rate. Experienced property owners know that insurance is of vital importance when considering renting a property, you worked hard to buy your property and you should make sure it is protected no matter what.
The services that Specialized Property Management provide include:
• Inspections to ensure the property is attractive, safe, and ready for rental.
• Advertisement of the property across a wide range of websites and online search sites, as well as through traditional marketing techniques, such as posting a sign in the property’s yard.
• Both live and video walkthroughs of the property
• Screenings of potential tenants through rigorous background checks to find the most responsible tenants for your property
• Preparation of legal documents related to leasing the property–all in accordance with requirements of the Texas Association of Realtors
• Enforced rent collection with a strict but respectful process that avoids late payment.
• Maintenance done in a timely manner and regular inspections to spot potential problems and perform preventative maintenance
Specialized Property Management provides a web portal for you to access accounting statistics and maintenance reports. You will also receive monthly reports and end-of-year tax statements, as well as weekly updates during the period that the property is being leased.
So, if you need some help with your property management in Fort Worth, feel free to contact us or check out our website—we’ve got your back!