Here are the most common questions we hear from rental property owners.
1) What is the quickest way to get my property rented?
Ensure all needed maintenance and safety issues have been performed to attract more applicants. Create as much curb appeal as possible. Then aggressively market, advertise, show, and repeat.
2) How can I keep my tenants longer?
Proactive maintenance and timely responsiveness to tenant needs are the top ways to keep tenants happy and keep rent coming in.
3) What strategies can I use to make rent collection less of a headache?
Electronic payments and deposits, along with strict enforcement of the rent cycle, are just a few of the ways we work to ensure rent comes in in a timely fashion.
4) Legally speaking, how can I protect myself as a landlord?
The first step is to be someone with an ethical character—be the landlord you’d like to have. But don’t underthink the importance of having and experienced team behind you, including in-house legal counsel that knows not only laws and regulations specific to Fort Worth, but also Texas state laws.
5) What’s the best way to keep maintenance costs down?
Be proactive about inspections and making repairs to small things before they turn in to big things. Our clients also benefit from discounts from our national partners to ensure maintenance costs are kept low.
6) Doesn’t managing my own property save money?
Managing your own property causes stress, headaches, and 24/7 needed availability—how much is your time, freedom and peace of mind worth to you? On the other hand, between tax write offs, deep discounts on property insurance, avoided mistakes and proactive attention, professional management pays for itself.
7) Will paying professional management fees negatively affect my cash flow?
We put your management fees to work for you by leasing the property faster, and making fewer mistakes that cost you money. Management fees often serve as a tax write off.
8) How do I know what is going on at the property if I am using a property management service?
Our clients can find all documentation in relation to their property in an online owners portal. They can also access live support from our 24 hour help desk. Transparent communication is our specialty.
9) How do I choose a Fort Worth property manager?
Ask lots of questions, and look for hidden costs! As a leader both nationally and locally, we want you to compare our services to others.
10) With so many Fort Worth property managers out there, why should I choose you?
Our teams know Fort Worth. We are a leader in property management both nationally and locally, and provide unrivaled levels of service, fair pricing structures, and no hidden fees.