At Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth, we help make our investors’ lives easier. Taking the stress out of many of their day to day activities and finding quality tenants are just part of what we do. We also help make buying and selling rentals simple, decreasing your time spent and increasing your profit made. If that’s not enough, we can also help you manage and optimize your real estate investment portfolio. Our team can point you in the direction of the best vacant investment properties in the nation, and even customize a search to match your desired risk and return. Discover Insidemaps, our latest app that allows you to see and get information on homes remotely, so you never have to leave the comfort of your home while you invest. No matter what kind of real estate investing in Fort Worth you are interested in, the following tips can help you get ahead in the investment world.
Simpler Sales for Leased Homes
Our partnership with Roofstock allows us to help you sell your leased rental as a single-family home. You no longer have to wait until your tenant leaves or until after you’ve made renovations to update the home in order to sell it. Through Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth, you have access to our Specialized Sales Team. They will help you list and sell your rental investments in Fort Worth in the most effective and quickest way possible. Many tenant-occupied homes are sold within weeks to real estate investors across the nation. These investors are looking specifically for rental properties that have had long-term tenants occupying them. With our help, you can save time, money, and stress. We make selling your investment property simple. The benefits of selling your investment property are:
- Collect rent until the closing date: Make more money by having your long-term tenants occupy the property until the latest date possible. Vacant properties equal no income.
- Save money on repairs: Investors expect wear and tear on tenant occupied properties and won’t require a lot of maintenance. This will save you time and money.
- Save money on closing costs: The buyer pays for home warranties or surveys and you pay lower commission, meaning closing costs are much more affordable than trying to sell on your own.
- Sell faster: Specialized Property Management can expose your property to a specific group of interested investors for faster selling. We know who would be most interested in your property and market to them.
- Reduce stress: A streamlined transaction process makes the closing process stress-free and easy. You can even do it from your home if you wish through our online notary network. From beginning to end, all the details are addressed.
Easily Invest in New Investment Properties-Anywhere
Real estate investing in Fort Worth is one of the smartest things to do with your money. Doing it the right way and finding the best properties is the hard part. Let us help you find your next rental investment. We have the means and technology to analyze neighborhoods and vacant properties all across the country. We make sure that the property you invest in will give you the highest return on investment possible by finding the best vacant investment homes in quality neighborhoods. Through our system, we have the ability to take your financial situation into consideration and only show you properties that meet your goals and expectations. You can choose certain communities based on risk, return, and quantum of investment. Don’t add to your stress by trying to do it on your own when our proven systems and technology can simply find the best investment properties for you.
Real estate investing in Fort Worth can be risky, especially if you don’t have a strategy. Specialized Property Management can help you build your real estate investment portfolio in a way that minimizes risk and helps you make the best decision for your financial situation. The three main strategies are listed below with the pros and cons of each. Consider which method you would prefer, and then ask an experienced professional for their advice. A free consultation is always available through Specialized Property Management Fort Worth. We can help you get started or manage everything for you from finding a property to managing it and leasing it out to tenants. Keep in mind that many property management fees are tax-deductible and may end up saving you more money in the long run. However, you decide to manage your property, using any one of the strategies below in the right way will benefit you greatly.
- “Buy and Hold” Strategy for Single-Family Rentals
This strategy involves some patience for a greater financial reward in the end. Long-term passive income means renting your property out and then sitting back and letting the rental payments add up over the years. This is considered “passive” income because you aren’t working to make money. Once your initial investment is paid off, all rent is considered profit. This “buy and hold” strategy also provides many tax benefits. The majority of your expenses from your rental property, like property management fees, maintenance, and interest of debt financing, are tax-deductible.
Worried about real estate market crashes? With the “buy and hold” strategy, you’ll actually look forward to the market crashing. Back in 2008 when many properties lost their value, many investors lost money. Those who were prepared and stayed liquid saw the opportunity to invest in these suddenly low priced properties and rent them out to people who lost their homes in the market crash. Since people were desperate, rental owners could increase the price of rent and sit back and watch their money grow as the market went back up. The more properties you own, the more your profit will add up over the years and, as you pay off homes, you won’t have to worry about mortgage payments. Retirement will be no problem for you because of your smart strategy for real estate investing in Fort Worth.
- Turning Your Home Into an Annuity
This strategy is similar to the “buy and hold” but involves a little bit less searching for the perfect investment property. Homeowners who want to move into a new home will do so, but rather than sell their own home, keep it and rent it out. This way they gain instant equity. Many people start with this strategy and move onto the “buy and hold” strategy as they acquire more investment properties. The tenants occupying homes will want the property, or your first home, to feel like home for them too. Keep in mind that renters these days have high expectations and want high-end properties, not something that has obviously been occupied by many different renters in the past. If you want quality tenants with low turnover, you’ve got to have quality rental properties. Though this may require more maintenance on your part, you have a higher chance of long-term renters and long-term passive income. An annuity is an investment that provides long-lasting income and the smart choice when planning for retirement.
- The BRRR Method
The BRRR Method is essentially the “Fixer Upper” Method. Real estate investing in Fort Worth with the BRRR Method means buying, rehabilitating, renting, refinancing, repeat. This is a great method for getting a quick return on your investment, rather than sitting back and waiting. The key here is finding an undervalued home in a good quality neighborhood. Once you purchase it for a low price, you can spend a budgeted amount of cash on fixing it up and then renting it out. Next, find a lender who will help you through a cash-out refinance. This way you get your money back and can start working on a different property. You can do this over and over about once every 45 days. This method requires being constantly on the lookout for ideal investment properties and always having cash on hand in order to make spur of the moment offers on really good deals.
What to Do Next?
- No matter which investment strategy you prefer, Specialized Property Management is here to help. We are the experts on finding ideal investment properties and can help you develop a BRRRR strategy that works for you time and time again. Looking for rental investments in Fort Worth? We can point you in the right direction, supervise the renovation process, and help you find the best tenants. Through our proven system, we can specify location, price, and return on investment desired in order to narrow down the search and help you choose the best investment property out there. With our app, Insidemaps, we can show you a 3D virtual tour and you can purchase a property remotely.
- We can help you find and buy investment properties without leaving your home. Real estate investing in Fort Worth isn’t our only specialty. We can help you find the best properties anywhere in the country. You don’t even have to visit the property location to see it. Insidemaps can also give you an inventory of the property’s appliances and systems with 4HD photos of anything you’d like to see. Use our website to save time and money finding a property that will provide you with passive income for as long as you want. Our Specialized Property Management Sales team can guide you and give you advice on the best properties to buy. This “buying from home” strategy offers lower returns than the BRRRR method but when you buy you get warranties on both the property and the tenant. This makes this process easier, faster, and essentially risk-free.
- Lastly, we provide you with full-service portfolio management for large personal, institutional, or family trust investments with several rental homes. Let us take care of the details through our proven systems and trusted technology. Our Specialized Property Management team consists of the highest quality people that are dedicated to making your life easier and your real estate investing simpler, whether it’s rental investments in Fort Worth or elsewhere. They will use their years of experience and investment education to guide you in the right direction. The amount of money you will save by avoiding costly mistakes from trying to do it all on your own will make any property management fees completely worth it.
The reasons for investing in single family rentals in 2019 include high demand, low unemployment rates, and an increase in renters overall. Real estate investing in Fort Worth used to be less common because people used to rent out of necessity. Now, more and more millenials are choosing to rent for more flexibility while more empty-nester boomers are renting in order to downsize. Investing in single-family rentals is the smart way to invest your money, even smarter than investing in stocks, which can be unpredictable. Rental investments in Fort Worth “provide for more stability, and many markets can outperform the Dow and S&P 500.” says Jason Haber, a real estate agent at Warburg Realty Partnership in New York.
This may be due largely to the fact that many real estate investors choose to have someone professionally manage their portfolios. With Specialized Property Management, you can take the majority of the risk out of your investments and gain greater peace of mind when it comes to your financial future. Compared to investing in the stock market, real estate is much more predictable, low-risk, and simple. Plus you can always use your own properties or sell them if investments don’t turn out the way you hoped. Though it is possible to find and manage your own real estate investing in Fort Worth, simple mistakes from inexperience or lack of knowledge may be more costly than property management fees, which are often tax-deductible. Avoid complications and disappointments by trusting an investment advisor who can manage your portfolios correctly and provide you with the greatest return on investment. Call today or fill out this form for a free personal consultation on your rental property and/or investment strategy.