Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth is committed to what we do. Our team is made up of dedicated individuals who sincerely care about helping the community. We employ only the best people to work on our team because we realize how important our work is and our reputation as one of the best property management companies in Fort Worth is imperative to us. Our team knows that taking care of properties in the best way possible is only a part of what we do. The Fort Worth community matters just as much to us as helping our clients because we believe that the happier, healthier, and more united a community is, the more people will want to live there and be a part of it.
Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth is a team of committed professionals who are local to the Fort Worth area. We help you run your rental property in a businesslike manner, with our number one goal being to get the highest possible return on your investment. We keep a high, national standard that allows us to offer more dependability than our competitors. Our systems are proven and based on more than 25 years of experience and technology. Our mission is to provide you with consistent, unsurpassed service, an affordable flat-rate fee, and no hidden charges so that you can get the most out of your investment in the shortest amount of time.
We choose to give back to our community by partnering with the National Ability Center (NAC). Our goal is to raise awareness and get donations through people like you who care. Working together, we know we can make a difference for a lot of people who suffer from PTSD, a loss of physical ability, or a decrease in confidence or independence. Through programs like the NAC, the Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth team hopes to make people’s lives better and more fulfilling. In turn, we will see a change in ourselves and our community for the better. Please take the time to learn about the programs and activities offered at the NAC and the stories of the amazing people who volunteer and participate.
The Glad Brothers
The National Ability Center also helps children and adults with disabilities. Camren and Murray Glad are two young brothers who were born with spina bifida. Through the National Ability Center, they have both found joy, freedom, and independence by learning how to ski. They see other people with disabilities on the slopes and feel like they know what their future holds. Giving them a support team, ski lessons, and confidence-building skills is a priceless gift. Because of what he’s gained through this program, Camren has a dream to someday join the Paralympics. Find out more about Camren and Murray and their amazing family:
The NAC offers the Wounded Warrior Program. This program gives men and women who have been wounded while serving our country a chance to figure out their new normal and gain back their confidence as they come back from years of military experiences and trauma. Through the National Ability Center, these veterans can regain their emotional and physical strength through team building activities, physical fitness, and more. Watch now to find out how you can support the wounded warriors in your community:
Refer or Donate
Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth holds a special place in our hearts for these people. You can help these and many others like them by referring people to the National Ability Center’s website. Just raising awareness can help tremendously. If you would like to donate, even a small amount could make a difference for a wounded warrior or a person with disabilities. Many of these program participants have plenty of other financial burdens to worry about. Through donors, some of that financial worry goes away, and the National Ability Center can continue to help people who are struggling in any way. Without donors like you, none of these programs would be able to do what they do.
Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth loves to give back to our community because we know how important communities are. Neighbors can become like family if you let them. A community that unites and is one in purpose, creates a better atmosphere for all. Donate today or share with friends and family on social media about how they can help the National Ability Center continue on its mission to help people achieve their goals, gain back their confidence, and contribute back to the community themselves. When we all work together to help each other and lift each other up, we all get a little better and our community gets stronger.
Specializing in a Higher Standard
- More Affordable: We are low risk because we don’t require upfront costs or have any hidden fees. We are straightforward about the fees we do charge and will help make sure that those fees pay for themselves through faster leasing and fewer mistakes.
- Faster Leasing: Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth offers a reliable and easy to understand leasing system. 24/7 text and image property information is available on-demand and we offer quick showings and application processing.
- Thoroughly Screened Tenants: Because we screen tenants for criminal, credit, income, employment, and rental history, we have the lowest eviction rate in the area. Since our tenants are held to this high standard, we maintain longer tenant retention.
- Financial Peace of Mind: You no longer have to worry about when you will get paid with our online tenant rent collection, easy direct deposit, tenant incentives for on-time rent, professional collections, monthly CPA audits on all owner trust accounts, and audited year-end financials and owner 1099 preparation. We take the work and worry out of your financial concerns.
- Reduced Risk: We lower your risk by offering an in-house legal counsel, risk mitigation policies, trust accounting compliance for security deposits, eviction writ of possession services, and impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Transparent Communication: Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth gives its owners constant online access to financial information, maintenance and monthly reports. There is also a property owner hotline available 24/7.
- More Cost-Effective Maintenance: Repair and emergency services are available 24/7 with routine property inspections. We offer professional remodeling services and get preferred pricing from Home Depot.
- Local Leaders: Last, but not least, we are trusted by thousands of homeowners and investors. We have over 30 years of experience and have created a proven, more efficient process that saves you money.
To learn more about our services and what you can do to get the highest return on your investment, watch this video where we answer the top ten most popular questions from landlords.
No matter what your question or need, as one of the best property management companies in Fort Worth, we will make sure that you get answers. Our proven strategies and excellent customer care will provide you with peace of mind about your property. Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time with questions or for more information.