North Richland Hills is a gorgeous, high-end suburb of Fort Worth filled with quaint coffee shops and plenty of green parks. Just a quick drive to downtown Fort Worth, North Richland Hills is home to many families and young professionals. It was described as one of the best places to live in Texas with highly-rated public schools and a coveted suburban feel. Our team at Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth are local experts on the Fort Worth area, including North Richland Hills. We’ll help you discover what this city has to offer and why it may be the perfect place for your next real estate investment. Already invested? Keep reading to see how property management in Fort Worth can help you make the most of your investment and gain the highest profit.
Things to Do in North Richland Hills
You and your family will never run out of things to do in this beautiful city with so many activities available and sights to see from water parks to museums, and more. There is truly something for everyone in and around this family-friendly place. Once you’ve invested in the area, a Richland Hills property management company like Specialized Fort Worth can market your property for you, highlighting all the wonderful aspects of North Richland Hills to reliable applicants. Just some of the main attractions you won’t want to miss out on are:
- NRH20 Water Park – 17 acres of water-filled fun, including water slides, lagoons, rivers, and splash pads for all ages.
- ITz Euless – You won’t want to go anywhere else on a weekend because the games, bowling, bumper cars, laser tag and more are here.
- Stockyards Station – You’ll feel like a true Texan with all the cowboy and cowgirl activities like pony rides, horseback riding, and a petting zoo.
- River Legacy Living Science Center – Try not to get lost in this huge nature center that includes trails, aquariums, and interactive exhibits.
- Planetarium at UT Arlington – Live stargazing is just one of the amazing programs offered here.
- Fort Worth Botanical Gardens – This family-friendly area has gardens that full of plants, flowers, and beautiful botany to admire and interact with.
- Summit Rock Climbing – Enroll in private or group lessons and learn how to boulder or rock climb, or just come have fun climbing with the family.
- Fort Worth Zoo –The oldest zoo in the state, we have all the animals, exhibits, and learning opportunities a kid could want.
Investing in North Richland Hills Property
This city is the perfect place to own and manage a rental home because it’s a short 30-minute drive to Dallas and only 13 minutes to downtown Fort Worth. The reason it’s so popular right now among families and young professionals is that it’s truly the perfect location, allowing you to live outside the city while easily being able to go downtown for work or pleasure anytime you please. If you’ve been looking to buy a home as a rental investment, you’ve probably been searching on websites similar to Zillow to find the best rental properties. This tactic, along with reaching out to property management in Fort Worth that can help you narrow down your search are great ways to see what’s out there. Recently, Zillow reported data that said the average rents all across the country are at an all-time high of 29.1% of a tenant’s income. Just a couple of decades ago, rent was only 25.8% of a tenant’s monthly income. Some places are higher and some lower, but in the North Richland Hills area, rent matches the national average of about 30% of a tenant’s income. This means that the time to invest is now. Most people who are in the real estate market, especially millennials, would rather rent than buy regardless of the cost of rent and they’re willing to put 30% of their monthly income into their rent payment. This means a lower chance of vacancies for you and a higher chance of steady cash flow.
Rental Rates in North Richland Hills
It can be difficult to decide on a price to charge for rent since rental rates range from city to city, and even within one place they can range a lot, depending on things like location, unit quality, and amenities. Let the experts at Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth be the ones to advise you on what rents are going for, how much tenants are willing to pay, and how your particular property compares. According to RentCafe, in North Richland Hills, rental rates range from about $700-$1500 per month, with the average rent rate right at $1110 per month. This is lower than the average rental rates in Dallas, Fort Worth, Keller, Euless, and Austin and significantly lower than the average national rental rate. This is another reason why North Richland Hills is an ideal investment location. Not only is it a great spot to live location-wise, there is also plenty to do and see, and it’s also affordable for families and young professionals that want to live there. With the current seller’s market, rise in millennials wanting to rent, Fort Worth job growth, and low interest rates, North Richland Hills is one of the best markets for real estate investment.
Why Hire a Richland Hills Property Management Company
When thinking about investing in real estate, consider the benefits of hiring a property management company to help you protect and make the most of your investment. With rents rising along both the East and West coast, many people are relocating to the Fort Worth area and looking for affordable homes to rent. That’s another reason why investing in property in North Richland Hills is the way to go. But how will you market your property? And how will you know which tenants to trust? Hiring a Richland Hills property management company like Specialized Fort Worth is what you’ll need to ensure that you have a team of professionals ready and willing to help you in all aspects of owning and renting out your property. We’ll help you set a competitive, yet fair, rental rate for tenants, screen them effectively, conduct virtual showings, and more.
“Specialized Property Management’s reporting and accountability are excellent. I have been impressed with the courteous, professional and efficient manner in which the affairs of my properties have been conducted. I recommend Specialized as an agent for handling rental properties.” – William M., owner
Why Choose SPecialized Property Management in Fort Worth
With Specialized Property Management, you’ll save time, stress, and money. We take care of the daily ins and outs of owning a property and being a landlord so you don’t have to do it. We provide local insights into market trends and tenant needs to help you purchase the right property. We also know how to prepare your place so it has ‘curb appeal.’ Once we attract a pool of well-qualified applicants, we screen them like no other. You get the best of the best tenants with the highest potential and lowest risk. We collect the rent, take tenant phone calls at 2 a.m. in the morning, and ensure your property gets regular inspections and maintenance. You watch it all from the comfort of your home or office on our 24/7 owner portal where we post pictures, updates, and messages so all you have to do is breathe easy.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction: To be honest, property managers have a lot of people to keep happy in addition to the landlord. Think about the tenants, the neighborhood, the HOA, the community, and the city, county, state, and federal government just to name a few. We discovered the best way to meet your needs is to meet everyone else’s as well. So we provide excellent customer service to everyone on your contact list so you reap the financial rewards of happy tenants, neighbors, and government agencies.
- Unsurpassed Experience in Richland Hills Property Management: Companies like Specialized Property Management know property management. North Richland Hills-style property management, however, is perhaps a better way of putting it. We live here and work here too, so we know the school districts, the shopping and entertainment options, the public transportation systems, and preferred public spaces. We know the rental markets and study tenant behavior and trends. And we know how to advertise your property to North Richland Hills renters, so they’ll respond.
- Better Tenant Selection: Not all tenants are created equally. The goal is to find those who have the highest potential to pay with the least amount of concerns about past behavior that may cause problems for you in the future. Our rigorous background check and screening process do the trick.
- Shorter Vacancies: Don’t panic. We have a plan to shorten the length of vacancies in your rental. We advertise aggressively and strategically, respond quickly to applicants, show your property at convenient times, and streamline the screening process so the most qualified applicant can sign the lease as quickly as possible.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: These two words may seem to contradict each other. Can maintenance ever be cost-effective? If you partner with Specialized Fort Worth Property Management, then the answer is yes. We negotiate discounts on parts and labor then pass on the savings to you. That’s one of the many benefits of professional property management. North Richland Hills landlords also appreciate our routine maintenance plans and inspection schedules.
Join the thousands of satisfied property management owners who trust the experts at Specialized Property Management in Fort Worth. While it is possible to make a profit with your rental properties on your own, you are most likely going to make more of a profit when you have a Richland Hills property management company working for you. Why? These people are experts in the field of real estate and know how to make rental properties perform best. When you own rental properties and try to take the place of professional property management in Fort Worth, you are risking your business’s financial security. A great property management company that you can rely on is easily the best thing you can have when you invest in real estate. As you begin your research, you’ll see that there are many options out there. Depend on Specialized Property Management, who offer all of the services described above and have a 98% customer satisfaction rate. We can help you with any rental property ownership task. We’re confident that we can help you decrease the stress in your life, save time and money, and increase your passive income. Contact Specialized Property Management today and learn how to get started.